(Former Crystal Towers)
Condominium | Freehold
39 Ewe Boon Road
District D10 (Bukit Timah / Holland / Tanglin)
Juniper Hill new launch Condominium at Ewe Boon Road
- Prime District 10
- Heart of Bukit Timah, within Tanglin planning area
- Within 700m walking distance to Stevens MRT (Downtown Line) which will be an interchange upon completion of the Thomson-East Coast Line
- Within 1km to reputable schools such as ACS, SJI, SCGS, RGS
- 1 MRT station away from Singapore Botanic Gardens
- 5 mins drive to Orchard Road
- Near to lifestyle destination - Dempsey Hill, Tanglin Club, The American Club and Newton Food Centre
- Concierge services to cater to the diverse lifestyle needs of the residents of Juniper Hill
Juniper Hill FAQ
Currently there are no more developer units for sale in Juniper Hill. Enquire for any available sub-sale or resale units.
The nearest primary school from Juniper Hill is Singapore Chinese Girls School at about 530m away.
The nearest MRT Station from Juniper Hill is Stevens MRT Interchange at about 570m away.
The nearest shopping mall from Juniper Hill is Balmoral Plaza at about 610m away.
Juniper Hill was completed in 2022.
Yes, Juniper Hill is a freehold condominium development.
The address for Juniper Hill is 39 Ewe Boon Road.
There are 115 Units in Juniper Hill.
The developer for Juniper Hill is Allgreen Properties.
Juniper Hill has 1 Block of 12 Storey.