The Lilium new launch Condominium at How Sun Road
- 5-minute walk to Bartley MRT Station
- Minutes walk to NEX Shopping Mall
- Surrounded by shopping malls like Kovan Heartland Mall, Paya Lebar Square, and many others
- Reputable schools like Maris Stella High School, Paya Lebar Methodist Girls' School, St. Gabriel's Secondary School and Stamford American International School are within close proximity
- Equipped with recreational facilities within curate landscaped grounds
- Quality kitchen appliances, sanitary wares and fittings such as Electrolux, Grohe, Laufen and Samsung
- Smart home features provision including QR Code scanner at development main entrance
The Lilium Available Units
|Unit Type||Type||Size||Stack||Price (Min)||Price (Max)||PSF (Min)||PSF (Max)||Available
|2BR + Study||B3||742sqft
|06, 11||$2,528,800||$2,581,800||$2,061psf||$2,104psf||4 Unit(s)|
|4BR + Study||PH1||1,915sqft
|4BR + Study||PH2||1,969sqft
|03, 14||$3,738,300||$3,771,300||$1,899psf||$1,915psf||2 Unit(s)|
The Lilium FAQ
Currently 2 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom + Study, 3 Bedroom Premium, 4 Bedroom, 4 Bedroom + Study are available for sale.
The nearest primary school from The Lilium is Maris Stella High School at about 410m away.
The nearest MRT Station from The Lilium is Bartley MRT Station at about 340m away.
The nearest shopping mall from The Lilium is Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre at about 950m away.
The Lilium was completed in 2022.
Yes, The Lilium is a freehold condominium development.
The address for The Lilium is 31 & 33 How Sun Road.
There are 80 Units in The Lilium.
The developer for The Lilium is SingHaiyi Group.
The Lilium has 2 Blocks of 5 Storey.