Dunearn 386 new launch Condominium at Dunearn Road
- Freehold at prestigious District 11
- Walk to Tan Kah Kee and Botanic Gardens MRT stations
- Easy access via Pan Island Expressway (PIE)
- Shopping malls and food centres in the vicinity include Serene Centre, Coronation Shopping Plaza, Crown Centre, Adam Road Food Centre, Empress Road Market & Food Centre and Holland Village
- Within 1 km to top-notch schools such as Nanyang Primary School, Raffles Girls' Primary School, St Margaret's Secondary School and Hwa Chong Institution
- Others good schools nearby include Singapore Chinese Girls' School, Anglo Chinese School (Primary), St Joseph's Institution, Nanyang Girls' High School, Raffles Girls' School (Secondary), Anglo Chinese School (Barker Road), National Junior College, NUS (Bukit Timah Campus) and more
- Engage in outdoor activities at Singapore Botanic Gardens, MacRitchie Reservoir Park and Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
Thomson-East Coast Line
Cross Island Line
Jurong Region Line Line
Light Rapid Transit Line
Dunearn 386 FAQ
As of 16-May-2022, only 2 Bedroom is available for sale.
The nearest primary school from Dunearn 386 is Nanyang Primary School at about 540m.
The nearest MRT Station from Dunearn 386 is Botanic Gardens MRT Interchange at about 420m.
The nearest shopping mall from Dunearn 386 is at about .
The expected TOP date for Dunearn 386 is Mar 2023.
Yes, Dunearn 386 is a freehold condominium development.
The address for Dunearn 386 is 386 Dunearn Road.
There are a total of 35 Units in Dunearn 386.
The developer for Dunearn 386 is Roxy Pacific Holdings.
Dunearn 386 has 1 Block of 5 Storey.